- Who is the Controller of your data?
The identification of the data controller in charge of processing your data and the data protection officer are the following:
|Corporate name||CHEMO HOLDING, S.L.|
|Registered office||Calle Manuel Pombo Angulo, 28 3ª planta 28050 Madrid, Spain.|
|Tax Identification Number||B86874617|
|Companies House Information||Commercial Registry of Madrid, Page M-566584, Volume 31477, Sheet 70|
To contact the Data Protection Officer, you may send an email to the following addressDPO@insudpharma.com.
- Which kind of data is collected by Chemo Industrial and what is the purpose for the processing of your personal data?
2.1 Personal data collected through the Website will be duly incorporated in the data file “COMMUNICATIONS” under the responsibility of Chemo Industrial which will be registered in Chemo Industrial´s record of processing activities.
2.2 Personal data consists of information that allows identifying individual individuals, such as name, postal address, email or telephone number. We only collect personal data provided by the User through our Website.
2.3 In particular, Chemo Industrial collects the following personal data provided by the User:
- User communications: it includes any personal data provided by the User in the course of the communications with Chemo Industrial related to incidents, complaints or any other.
- When completing the Website registry process through the section “Join our team”, the User will provide the CV, personal data and professional information in order to take part in the recruitment procedure. Therefore, the candidate could send the CV as spontaneous application.
When a candidate provides his/her CV and personal data in a recruitment procedure, Chemo Industrial must collect his/her express consent for sending commercial communications and in order to maintain the CV for future recruitment procedures.
- User communications with the Pharmacovigilance department to report an adverse reaction. Communications with Chemo Industrial will be conducted by telephone or email.
2.5 Chemo Industrial may combine your personal data with other information provided by the User or collected from the Website as above mentioned. In those cases, all combined information will be processed as personal data during the period the information remains combined.
2.6 Any personal data collected by Chemo Industrial may be used for any of the following purposes:
- To manage the adequate functioning of the Website and to provide the User with appropriate means for its use.
- To analyse and to improve the use of the Website.
- To provide the User with information related to the activities performed by Chemo Industrial or any other company part of Insud Pharma Group.
- To solve any requests or complaints through the available channels: email and telephone service.
- To contact the User in order to conduct a job interview.
- To contact the User in case of conducting an adverse drug reaction
- To send commercial communications, newsletters, and emails related to Chemo Industrial and any other company part of Insud Pharma Group, by any means, including electronic means.
- To create profiles with the collected information.
2.7 In the event Chemo Industrial collects your personal data for purposes other than those abovementioned the User will be previously informed, and such communication will include the relevant information and the consequences of the processing of the personal data.
2.8 As User, at any time you have the possibility to exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com the subject “DATA ERASURE”.
2.9 Chemo Industrial will store and process your personal data for the above mentioned purposes for an indefinite period and without determining a maximum conservation period. However, the User is entitled to revoke his consent at any time, and to ask Chemo Industrial to delete his/her personal data from the database. If requested, Chemo Industrial will keep the remaining information blocked and will apply the security measures established by law for the statutory limit period foreseen at the applicable legislation in connection to those proceedings that may be initiated against Chemo Industrial.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
3.1. The legal basis for data processing is legitimate interest in order to allow the proper functioning of the Website and to provide information related to Chemo Industrial with the purpose of attending Users requests.
3.2. The legal basis for the data processing will be User’s consent in the following events:
- When the User provides us with their CV and personal data in order to participate in a recruitment procedure, the legal basis for the data processing will be User’s consent.
- When the User contacts with Chemo Industrial through the contact forms included in the section “Shall we talk?”
- When the User contacts with Chemo Industrial through the contact forms included in the section “Pharmacovigilance”
- To which addressees will your data be transferred?
4.1 For internal purposes the personal data collected by Chemo Industrial through the Website may be transferred to other companies’ part of Insud Pharma Group which are located within the European Economic Area (EEA) or in third countries.
4.2 The User expressly accepts any personal data may be subject to international transfers to other subsidiaries of Insud Pharma Group located outside the EEA or not considered as safe harbour may take place.
4.3 Chemo Industrial virtual infrastructure is contracted following a cloud-based model through an operator located within the European Economic Area (EEA).
4.4 All data communications will be made in compliance with current personal data legislation and in particular with those introduced by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
4.5 Chemo Industrial may disclose User’s personal data to any public administration, when required by law and compelled to do so by such authorities.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
5.1 At any time you may exercise before Chemo Industrial your rights to access, rectify, erase and oppose (ARSO), pursuant to the applicable legislation. This means you can ask what personal data we have about you, update, or you can request that Chemo Industrial stops using data for a specific purpose, or simply require Chemo Industrial to delete all personal data from our files and databases.
5.2 In the event the User decides to oppose to the processing of the personal data, Chemo Industrial will no longer process personal data in connection to such User. Personal data may still be processed for the purposes established in data protection legislation or bring defence against legal claims.
5.3 Moreover, the User may be able to exercise the following rights before Chemo Industrial:
- Right to erasure, allowing the User to obtain the erasure of his personal data when the personal data held by Chemo Industrial is excessive, obsolete or not accurate.
- Right to data portability, allowing the User to receive all personal data provided to Chemo Industrial, in a structured, commonly used format as well as the right to transfer those data to another platform.
- Right to restrict data processing, in the following cases: (i) when the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the User, for a period enabling Chemo Industrial to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the data processing is unlawful, and the User opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead and (iii) Chemo Industrial no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing , but they are required by the User for the exercise or defence or legal claims.
5.4 After the User exercises any of the abovementioned rights, and during Chemo Industrial´s verification period, all personal data will be kept blocked. The blocking procedure will prevent Chemo Industrial from processing or erasing such personal data.
5.5 For the exercise of any of the abovementioned rights, the User shall contact Chemo Industrial by email, addressing the request to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as reference: “EXERCISE OF RIGHTS” and identifying at the right to be exercised.
- Additional information:
6.1. What is Data Quality?
The User warrants and represents before Chemo Industrial as well as any other third party, the quality of the information provided, that is, that the data and information provided is true, accurate, updated and it belongs to the User and not to third parties. Therefore, by providing to Chemo Industrial the personal data and the information the User decides to submit to the account, the User represent and warrant to Chemo Industrial and to any other third party that provided personal data is accurate and complies with the principle of quality.
In any case, the delivery of false or outdated data is forbidden. The User shall identify himself with its real name and with accurate and current data. Through the Website Chemo Industrial reserves the right to verify this information at any time by means of requiring the User to provide any official documentation that may serve as personal identification.
The User shall immediately communicate to Chemo Industrial any change in connection to its personal data so that the information contained in the data files is updated and presents no errors.
6.2. What happens with the links from third parties?
6.3. What are Cookies and what are they used for?
To obtain additional information on how cookies are used in the Website and its deactivation please visit the Cookies Policy.
6.4. What security measures have Chemo Industrial and the companies of Insud Pharma group adopted to guarantee the integrity of your data?
Chemo Industrial cares to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Users personal data. Therefore, we have taken several security measures and technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or access to the personal data without the User permission.
Nevertheless, it is also the User responsibility to control the personal information and therefore Chemo Industrial asks and encourages all Users to be careful with the shared information and content. Chemo Industrial shall not control the content and information the User chooses to share with other Users and, therefore, Chemo Industrial is not responsible for the consequences of the Users own actions.
Chemo Industrial pledges (i) to act rapidly and in a responsible manner in the event the Users personal data security is deemed at risk, and (ii) to report it if relevant with the greatest diligence.
In case of a personal data breach, Chemo Industrial undertakes to notify the Spanish Data Protection Authority (SDPA) with undue delay and not later than seventy-two (72) hours after becoming aware of such breach. Likewise, when the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of Users, Chemo Industrial will communicate the personal data breach and the measures taken to mitigate the risks and adverse effects to Users.
Please review this agreement every so often in order to acknowledge any possible modifications. If you do not accept this document, partially or as a whole, or any subsequent modification, please refrain from the use, access or continue to access the Website or discontinue any use of the Website immediately.
- CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY
The website http://industrial.chemogroup.com(hereinafter, the “Website”) owned by Chemo Holding, S.L. (hereinafter, “Chemo Industrial”), with registered offices at Calle Manuel Pombo Angulo, 28 3ª planta 28050 Madrid, Spain, and Tax Identification Number B-86874617. Chemo Industrial, and all the subsidiaries located in Spain, EU or third countries and dedicated to pharma sector are globally known as Insud Pharma (hereinafter, “Insud Pharma Group”).
Chemo Industrial welcomes you, and strongly recommends to read carefully the following Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the “Terms and Conditions”) which explain the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through the Website in accordance with Spanish legislation. Chemo Industrial may modify this Terms and Conditions in the future, therefore we recommend you to review periodically this agreement in order to be properly informed on the changes.
With the purpose of making the Website as transparent, plain and simple as possible, you (hereinafter, the “User”) will be able to send any question or request related to the Terms and Conditions by contacting Chemo Industrial by phone in the following telephone number (+34) 917711500 or by email, sending your request to email@example.com.
The User undertakes to use the services and utilities provided by the Website in accordance with current legislation, these Terms and Conditions and moral standards, good practice and public order.
Access or use of the Website confers you the condition of User, this means your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which will be available on the Website. Chemo Industrial reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Terms and Conditions at any moment. It will be responsibility of the User to read carefully these Terms and Conditions each time he visits the Website, if the User disagrees with any of these Terms and Conditions he must refrain from using the Website.
Likewise, we inform you that Particular Conditions for the use of specific contents or services of the Website could be established, if you use the mentioned contents or services it will imply your acceptance of the Particular Conditions.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User is aware and expressly and voluntarily accepts that using the Website will be at his own risk and responsibility.
When using the Website, the User is fully committed to avoid any behaviour that could harm Chemo Industrial’s or third parties reputation, interests, rights or use the Website in a way that causes, or is likely to cause any damage or an interruption in the normal use of the Website.
Chemo Industrial implements reasonable security measures for virus detection. Nonetheless, the User must be aware that security measures are not entirely trustworthy and Chemo Industrial cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements which might produce alterations in your systems (software and hardware), electronic documents and data files included in them.
- WEBSITE CONTENT
Chemo Industrial offers the User the following possibilities:
- Learn more about Chemo Industrial
- Learn more about I+D activities developed by Chemo Industrial
- Find out about the global presence of Chemo Industrial.
- Find out about the appearances in press and media of Chemo Industrial.
- Send his/her CV though the “Join Our team” section.
- Contact the Pharmacovigilance department by telephone or email.
- Make inquiries through the established contact forms.
- PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Chemo Industrial informs you on the existence of automated and non-automated files owned by Chemo Industrial where data collected through the Website is stored.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trademarks, or any other sign susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, content and/or any other element included in the page, which are the exclusive property of Chemo Industrial, who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees to not reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding Chemo Industrial harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In any case the access to the Website implies any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of the mentioned rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These Terms and Conditions do not confer on the User any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any right will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Chemo Industrial, or by the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, software, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the site, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by Intellectual Property legislation. Chemo Industrial owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, they have the corresponding license for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the mentioned company.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, ignore and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanism that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the mentioned rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, Chemo Industrial reserves in any case the exercise of any legal actions in defence of its intellectual and industrial property legitimate rights.
- USER’S OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User hereby undertakes to refrain from using the Website for any purpose forbidden by these Terms and Conditions. The User is responsible and liable for the use of the Website. Furthermore, the User shall comply with any obligation required by the applicable legislation.
The User, in addition, must: (i) have the means and meet the technical requirements that are required to access the Website and make use of the available services through it; and (ii) provide truthful information when filling out the forms contained in the Website with his personal data and keeping them updated at all times, responding at all times to the User’s current situation. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements and the damages caused to Chemo Industrial related to the information provided.
The User must also refrain from:
- a) Making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illegal purposes or the ones prohibited in these Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way that may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer;
- b) Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for the mentioned access;
- c) Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties;
- d) Introducing viruses in the network computer or any other physical or logical system that is likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Chemo Industrial or third parties;
- e) Attempting to access, use and / or manipulate Chemo Industrial’s and other Users data. Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the rights or it is legally permitted;
- f) Deleting, hiding or manipulating the information on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Chemo Industrial or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanism that can be inserted in the contents;
- g) Obtaining or attempting to obtain contents using means or procedures other than the ones that have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or the contents;
- h) The User undertakes to not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that may:
- In any way, is contrary or violate the fundamental rights and freedoms recognized by the Constitution, International Treaties and any other valid and applicable legislation;
- Induce or promote actions of a criminal nature, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order activities;
- Induce or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or feelings based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or sexual condition;
- Gather, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services of a criminal nature, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- Induce or may induce to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or promote to participate in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
- Is protected by the intellectual or industrial property legislation belonging to Chemo Industrial, without having authorized the intended use;
- It is contrary to honour, personal and familiar privacy or people’s own image;
- Constitutes any type of non-consensual advertising;
- Include any virus or program that prevents the normal use of the Website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Chemo Industrial will be responsible for ensuring, except for force majeure reasons, the proper functioning of the Website, avoiding technical inconvenience and any other actions that may limit and / or partially interrupt the use thereof by Users.
Chemo Industrial does not guarantee continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages linked to this Website, and that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. Chemo Industrial is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to contents or information offered through these linked sites.
Chemo Industrial may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these Terms and Conditions. Chemo Industrial shall not be responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for deleting, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- a) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the electronic systems, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Chemo Industrial;
- b) Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as viruses or any other;
- c) Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website;
- d) Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof;
- e) Chemo Industrial excludes any liability for damages of any nature due to the misuse of the available services by Website Users. Likewise, Chemo Industrial will be exempt from any responsibility related to content and information that may be received as a result of an illegal or incorrect use of said services.
- INDEMNITY OF CHEMO INDUSTRIAL
The User shall protect, indemnify and hold Chemo Industrial harmless from any loss or damage arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of its use of the Website. Likewise, the User shall indemnify Chemo Industrial against any damages arising from the use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the use of the Website.
Access to the services or contents provided through the Website will be made under the exclusive responsibility of the Users. In case of minors or incapacitated persons, the responsibility will correspond to their parents, representatives or legal guardians, who must supervise or take the necessary precautions during their navigation through the web pages.
If you negligently or wilfully fail to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for Chemo Industrial related to the breach.
- CHANGE OF CONTROL
In the event that Chemo Industrial is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, Chemo Industrial reserves the right to transfer or assign its contractual position as well as the information collected from the Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- INTERNATIONAL USE AND LANGUAGE
The use of the Website by the User located at a country other than Spain will be under the responsibility of the User. The User is solely responsible to comply with the laws of the countries from which he uses the Website.
The present conditions are translated into several languages to ensure that they can be read and understood by all of our users, they are aware and accept that always the Spanish version shall prevail in the assumption that might exist contradictions between the different versions and that these conditions are subject to Spanish law.
- CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions.When this happens, a notice will be included on the Website indicating and informing Users that modifications have been made.
- NULLITY AND INEFFICIENCY OF THE CLAUSES
If any clause included in these Terms and Conditions is declared totally or partially invalid, null and void, such invalidity or nullity will only affect the mentioned provision or the part that is null or ineffective, while the remaining parts of these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply, considering such provision totally or partially as not included.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Chemo Industrial and the User will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts of the City of Madrid, renouncing to any other venue they may be subjected to. Chemo Industrial will pursue the breach of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any improper use of the Website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us in the following email address